Terms & conditions
I. Basic principles
1) These regulations apply to the functioning of the Central Palace by HABITAN Apartments (hereinafter referred to as the Apartment)
2) SAWIG INVEST GROUP Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytowa z siedzibą w Krakowie, 30-415 Kraków, Bonarka 8 Street, KRS: 0000535303, NIP TAX NO: 6793106244 and REGON 360436856 is the operator of the apartments (hereinafter: Apartments)
3) SAWIG is authorized to preauthorize the card to verify its validity. The card will be released immediately after leaving and checking the condition of the Apartment.
4) SAWIG reserves the right to debit the Guest Card in case of damage during the guest's stay.
5) SAWIG will send (email or SMS) an access code to the Apartment at the latest on arrival day by 15.00.
6) Stay in apartments starts from 15:00 to 11:00 the next day.
7) Staying in the apartment after 11.00, is treated as an extension of stay, for which the guest will be charged the full amount of the reservation for another day.
8) It is strictly forbidden to smoke cigarettes or use open fire on the property. You will be charged PLN 500 in case of breaking this prohibition. Calling a fake fire alarm involves the arrival of a fire brigade and a fine of PLN 5,000. In case of emergency we give the number of the fire brigade, ambulance 112.
9) SAWIG issues VAT invoices or fiscal bill. Invoices are sent by e-mail. Fiscal bill can be taken from the company’s office.
10) Trading currency is PLN. The value in foreign currencies depends on the current exchange rate.
11) Central Palace by Habitan Apartments office is open Monday – Friday from 10:00 to 16:00.
12) Cancellation is possible via reservation system, by email or by phone. In the case of a standard reservation (with a possibility of cancellation), cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible 7 days before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
13) The reservation is recognized to have been validated when Central Palace by Habitan Apartments sent the customer a confirmation email.
14) SAWIG is authorized by the Guest to process data only to enable the booking process in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).
II. Final determination
1) The guest is solely responsible for correct filling the booking form.
2) In case of unforseeable circumstances which cannot be removed by the usual means SAWIG is entitled to perform the service specified in the booking through a service of a similar or higher standard within the time specified in the booking.
3) By confirming the guest's option to read the Terms and Conditions of Booking, the Guest declares that has read these Terms and Conditions, understands its content and agrees to the Terms and Conditions.
4) Guests are not entitled to withdraw from the off-premises contract or at a distance based on art. 38 sec. 12 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30.05.2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827)
5) SAWIG is authorized by the Visitor to process the personal data solely for the purpose of the booking process in accordance the Personal Data Protection Act.
6) Guest has the possibility to set up a user account in Central Palace by Habitan reservation system, which will be able to use additional Apartments offers.
7) In case of any conflicts between the owner and the guest, the local law is applicable. All the conflicts shall be solved by the competent court with a territorial jurisdiction covering the area of the SAWIG head office.
III. Additional information
WI-FI: Hotel PASSWORD FOR INTERNET – sawig27086
It is strictly forbidden to smoke cigarettes or use open fire on the property. You will be charged PLN 500 in case of breaking this prohibition. Calling a fake fire alarm involves the arrival of a fire brigade and a fine of PLN 5,000. In case of emergency we give the number of the fire brigade, ambulance 112.
Our office is open from 10.00 to 16.00. If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com After 16.00, in case of emergency, please contact us by phone +48 734 055 077.
We remain at your disposal.
Thank you and we wish you a pleasant stay ;)
SAWIG INVEST GROUP
Exclusive, restored historic buildings.
Unique locations in the Old Town and Main Railway Station.
Modern, design and comfortable interiors.