Terms & conditions
I. Basic principles
1) These regulations apply to the functioning of the HABITAN Apartments (hereinafter referred to as the Apartment)
2) HABITAN sp z o.o. SKA with its registered in Krakow, 31-057 Kraków, Kupa Street, nr 3, 16, KRS: 0000521593, VAT ID: 6793103493 and REGON: 123202493 is the operator of the apartments (hereinafter: HABITAN)
3) HABITAN is authorized to preauthorize the card to verify its validity. The card will be released immediately after leaving and checking the condition of the Apartment.
4) HABITAN reserves the right to debit the Guest Card in case of damage during the guest's stay.
5) HABITAN will send (email or SMS) an access code to the Apartment at the latest on arrival day by 15.00.
6) Stay in apartments starts from 15:00 to 11:00 the next day.
7) Staying in the apartment after 11.00, is treated as an extension of stay, for which the guest will be charged the full amount of the reservation for another day.
8) It is strictly forbidden to smoke cigarettes or use open fire on the property. You will be charged PLN 500 in case of breaking this prohibition. Calling a fake fire alarm involves the arrival of a fire brigade and a fine of PLN 5,000. In case of emergency we give the number of the fire brigade, ambulance 112.
9) HABITAN issues VAT invoices or fiscal bill. Invoices are sent by e-mail. Fiscal bill can be taken from the company’s office.
10) Trading currency is PLN. The value in foreign currencies depends on the current exchange rate.
11) HABITAN office is open Monday – Friday from 10:00 to 16:00.
12) Cancellation is possible via reservation system, by email or by phone. In the case of a standard reservation (with a possibility of cancellation), cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible 7 days before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
13) The reservation is recognized to have been validated when HABITAN sent the customer a confirmation email.
II. Final determination
1) The guest is solely responsible for correct filling the booking form.
2) In case of unforseeable circumstances which cannot be removed by the usual means HABITAN is entitled to perform the service specified in the booking through a service of a similar or higher standard within the time specified in the booking.
3) By confirming the guest's option to read the Terms and Conditions of Booking, the Guest declares that has read these Terms and Conditions, understands its content and agrees to the Terms and Conditions.
4) Guests are not entitled to withdraw from the off-premises contract or at a distance based on art. 38 sec. 12 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30.05.2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827)
5) HABITAN is authorized by the Visitor to process the personal data solely for the purpose of the booking process in accordance the Personal Data Protection Act.
6) Guest has the possibility to set up a user account in HABITAN reservation system, which will be able to use additional HABITAN offers.
7) In case of any conflicts between the owner and the guest, the local law is applicable. All the conflicts shall be solved by the competent court with a territorial jurisdiction covering the area of the HABITAN head office.
III. Additional information
PASSWORD FOR INTERNET – Apartament
It is strictly forbidden to smoke cigarettes or use open fire on the property. You will be charged PLN 500 in case of breaking this prohibition. Calling a fake fire alarm involves the arrival of a fire brigade and a fine of PLN 5,000. In case of emergency we give the number of the fire brigade, ambulance 112.
Our office is open from 10.00 to 16.00. If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org After 16.00, in case of emergency, please contact us by phone +48 519 131 948.
We remain at your disposal.
Thank you and we wish you a pleasant stay ;)
Exclusive, restored historic buildings.
Unique locations in the Old Town and Main Railway Station.
Modern, design and comfortable interiors.